DIY Hydrogen for the 90% of the 806,000,000 cars and light trucks all over the world. For now, let's just say 10% have their BMW hydrogen 7s, or the Honda Clarity's, and so on that runs on liquid hydrogen.
If you're one of those 10% (80,600,000) that run their cars on an average of 10 liters gasoline per day, incorporating the do-it-yourself hydrogen generators with an average of 40% savings in gas, we would have gas savings of 322,400,000, more or less, liters per day. That's about 1.9% of the total petroleum production per day. That's just 10% and just for cars. How about those we use in our homes, farms and other small scale industries?
My way of calculating to show everyone out there the big picture.
So here's DIY hydrogen generators for you.
* Algae/Hydrogen or the "biophotolysis" process. This is harnessing sunlight with strains of bacteria to directly split water into hydrogen and oxygen or what they call now the "biohydrogen".
* There's the catalytic hydrogen generation by the use of metals (barium, aluminum, titanium, etc.) that splits water into its base molecules hydrogen and oxygen.
* There's hydrogen electrolysis combined with solar panels and other renewable energy generation technologies.
* There's the use of dry fuel cell for HHO production or hydrogen on demand generation.
* There's Daniel Dingle, Stanley Meyer and Yull Brown inventions on water to hydrogen on demand processes.
* And a lot more free plans hydrogen generators and car conversion kits, videos of how to make your own hydrogen, available that we can experiment on.
* And, the newest of all, which is kind of exciting, the AIL or the Artificial Inorganic Leaf.
Producing your own fuel is for me an exciting venture. We can actually facilitate the increase gas savings worldwide and stabilized hydrogen economy. Just find out what your favorite Do-It-Yourself hydrogen generator method.
At the end of the day, Making-Hydrogen.com is about how to create hydrogen from solar power to bacteria! What is the coolest way you have discovered in making hydrogen?